- This event has passed.
Creating Connections Expo – Canberra, ACT
29 April 2017 @ 10:00 am - 2:00 pm
Meet the Noah’s Ark Canberra team at the Carers ACT Creating Connections Expo.
Giving you direct access to disability and mental health service providers in the ACT – all in the same location, at the same time.
- Do you need to organise a disability or mental health service for you or the person you care for?
- Confused about what is available and how to access support?
- Looking for some new and creative ways to help meet your goals and aspirations?
- Frustrated because you can’t find anyone to provide the supports allocated in your NDIS plan?
- Want to talk to someone about the needs and gaps in your service provision?
THEN THIS FREE EXPO IS FOR YOU!
For more information visit Carers ACT website www.carersact.org.au or phone 6296 9987.
- 29 April 2017
- 10:00 am - 2:00 pm
- Carers ACT
80 Beaurepaire Crescent
Holt, ACT 2615 Australia + Google Map